[RP TownTalk] Girl Scout Cookies available to order online

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 03:53:19 UTC 2017

Dear Neighbors, My niece Evie is in a local Girl Scout troop. They now have this fancy high-tech online ordering option for their famous cookies. If you live in Riverdale Park and order from her, we will deliver them to your door (so no need to do the 'shipping' option).The money raised by cookie sales enables troops to do a number of wonderful trips and activities.  Your support is welcome and ... you get a delicious return for your investmentYou can use this link to order: https://www.gsdigitalcookie.com/cookie/landing/0/bd27e46e-0cfb-4552-a1f4-ead47ab9e311/en-US

Viva Thin MintsKathy