[RP TownTalk] Guitar lessons

Mike Edelman mike.b.edelman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:06:03 UTC 2017

Hi all!

I'm offering private guitar lessons at my home studio in Riverdale starting
in January.

I have over 20 years professional experience playing & teaching guitar,
including a Masters of Music in Jazz Performance, and I've lived in
Riverdale since 2011.

--perfect for school-aged children who got a guitar for Christmas and want
to learn how to play
--all lessons are private and customized for each player and experience,
from absolute beginner to advanced guitarist
--lessons are 1/2 hour (usually suitable for younger students aged 7-10) or
full hour
--lessons can be held in music studio (Riverdale) or in your home.
--all lessons come with FREE guitar instruction book

Contact me below for rates and more details:

Mike.B.Edelman at gmail.com
call or text: 917-744-7463

Thanks!

ME