[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 02:35:28 UTC 2017

Tomorrow : February 16, 2016  3 - 7PM
@: 6204 Rhode Island Avenue, Riverdale Park, MD (next to Riverdale
MARC station) Get your great winter squash,  spicy mix, spring
mix and arugula, multiple sweet potato varieties,  and other Fall
crops while they last. Also chard, sweet potatoes, garlic, onions,
apples, fresh and hard cider, pastured meats, raw milk cheeses, fresh
goat cheese, free range hen eggs (limited supply), fresh
small batch roasted coffees and more while we enjoy the changing seasons.
Don't
miss it! Evening hours are fun at the market! We look forward to
seeing you every Thursday from 3 to 7PM at the Riverdale Park Town
Center, rain or shine.  WEATHER: High 36 & partly cloudy. Don't worry
we'll be indoors this week.

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:
Groff's Content Farm
Blades Orchard
King Mushrooms
Oksana's Produce Farm
Zeke's Coffee of DC
Dimitri Olive Oil
I Confect
Stone Hearth Bakery
El Taco Loco

Music Act: *UpHillRiver!*

Kid fun: Crayons & Paper!
Feature News: We'll have Blades Orchard back from their conference.
Maryland Market Money is back with a maximum $5 per week match on WIC
Fruit and Vegetable Checks & SNAP purchases.
We are offering a new option for local businesspeople that complement
our food options. One local business per week will be offered a slot
at the farmers market to offer services and goods that the market
doesn't offer for $25 per week. We suggest once a month attendance. If
you're interested, please contact us.