[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 126, Issue 30

Spiro Dimakas spiro.dimakas11 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:07:05 UTC 2017

Alison,

BPL is a known gang. The tagging was done on the side of a residential building as clearly seen in the picture in an effort to mark territory.

This incident of tagging was not local artists and clearly was done by members of one of our local gangs in the county.

The issue of a space for graffiti artists merits further discussion and hopefully an area can be found for local artists to use. I would also gladly help if needed in working to find and dedicate this space.

Spiro

Sent from my iPhone