[RP TownTalk] Route One Fun! Wknd Guides & Latest Spotlight on Schools

Sarah B byrne6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:43:54 UTC 2017

*Sharing Route One Fun's Kids' Weekend Guide
<http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/03/kids-weekend-fun-along-route-one-beyond_16.html>*
:
<http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/03/kids-weekend-fun-along-route-one-beyond_16.html>

Will it be a *Pirate Party* or a *Birthday Bash filled with Ravenous
Raptors* or a *Bibliobop Dance Party* or a *Kite Festival* or a *Super Hero
Zumba Glow Party?*  Say what?!  Sign me up!  With my kiddos, of course...!

http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/03/kids-weekend-fun-along-
route-one-beyond_16.html

*Adults' Weekend Guide:
<http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/03/adults-weekend-fun-along-route-one.html>
*

A *run in the Park* with *College Park ParkRun*, a book reading hosted by *Sid
Gold at Robert Harper Books*, and then a little *Boot Camp Pop Up *in
Bladensburg right before heading out again to a *Video Art Exhibition at
Brentwood Arts Exchange*.  Yes - all these choices & more.  Right here.
This weekend.

http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/03/adults-weekend-fun-along-route-one.html

And latest Spotlight on School's post, featuring *University Park
Elementary School
<http://www.routeonefun.com/2017/03/spotlight-on-schools-university-park.html>*
as told by local superstar parents Sarah Treado and Christine Becraft!

Enjoy!

All the best,
Sarah

[image: https://www.facebook.com/routeonefun/]