[RP TownTalk] CASA de Maryland Vision Talk with Julio Murillo

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 14:18:00 UTC 2017

The University Park Racial Justice Group (UPRJG) is pleased to sponsor our next event.   Doyou envision “a future with diverse and thriving communities living free fromdiscrimination and fear, working together with mutual respect to achieve fullhuman rights for all?”  That’s CASA’sVision and thisis a talk you don’t want to miss. Guest SpeakerJulioMurillo, Policy Analyst with CASA de Maryland Wednesday evening, March 29th7:30pm to 9pmUniversity Christian Church6800 Adelphi RoadHyattsville, MD 20782 Join us on Wednesday evening, March 29th at University ChristianChurch to learn from Juilio Murillo, Policy Analyst with CASA de Maryland,about their work providing legal assistance to our diverse immigrant communityand advocating for state and county legislation to protect immigrants' rights.Find out what's going on in our area and how you can be of support in regard torecent executive orders.  Registration is not required and space is not an issue, but pleaselet us know if you’ll be joining us by sending a brief message to info.uprj at gmail.com, so we can get a feel for how many folks will attend, forplanning purposes. To learn more about this and our other upcoming plans, join theUP Racial Justice Group list-serve! Just go to https://groups.google.com/group/UP-Justice If you are interested in joining us to help plan and publicizeour activities, let us know at info.uprj at gmail.com.   Warm Regards,The UPRJG Steering CommitteeJessica VoorisDiane TeichertMichelle WilliamsJane HorvathLynneDavidson