[RP TownTalk] Dog Walker/ Pet Sitter

Jason bbearjason1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 01:37:50 UTC 2017

Port Towns Pet Service's

Services We Offer : Dog Walking, In home Dog Sitting, Cat Sitting, Poop Scooping / Waste Cleanup, Giving pets Medication, Exotic Pet Care.

Morning, Mid-Day, evening, late Night & weekends Walks Hours are always available!

Our Pet Services Are Centered Around Your Pets Needs & Home, So Your Pet Will Feel Comfortable During Our Visits. Pets Are Happier And Healthier When They Are In A Familiar Environment. We Offer Flexible & Affordable Services To Pamper Your Pets While Your Away. Schedule A Free, In Home Consultation Today To Learn More!

We Proudly Service: Colmar Manor, Cottage City, Bladensburg, Edmonston, Brentwood, Mount Rainier & Hyattsville, University Park, Riverdale, Cheverly Maryland, and DC

Find Out More About Our Services, Reviews & Follow us on Facebook https://facebook.com/PortTownsPetServices/