[RP TownTalk] #rivers2rockets bike scavenger hunt is ON!

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 03:54:04 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

We had some questions if the bike scavenger hunt would still be on for Saturday, May 6, at 10:30a at Hyattsville City Hall (4310 Gallatin Street). And the answer is YES!

You can register in advance (www.marylandmilestones.org) or at the table that morning. Costs will not go up. We have 12 locations and about 100 points to earn during the day. Bring a camera or mobile device to take pictures. If you have a favorite social media platform, be prepared to use it. This ride will encourage you to visit the Area and share your discoveries. More sharing, more points. More points, more prizes!

Make it a team effort. Make it a one person dash. Ride slow and be precise. It doesn't matter!

Teams return to Hyattsville at 3p for awards and fun. Lunch is included. Prizes for everyone are included.

Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones
301-887-0777 (call or text)
Aaron at anacostiatrails.org