[RP TownTalk] [HyattsvilleAginginPlace] Shortcake Bakery

ns_faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 14:44:13 UTC 2017

The police told Cheryl about those.  Same MO.

-------- Original message --------From: "Nichola E. Thompson" <nthomps1 at umd.edu> Date: 5/4/17  9:51 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Nina Faye <ns_faye at yahoo.com> Cc: HOPE In Hyattsville <hope_in_hyattsville at yahoogroups.com>, Towntalk Riverdale <towntalk at riverdale-park.org>, Pat Yinkey <yinkey at erols.com>, Hyattsville Aging In Place <hyattsvilleaginginplace at yahoogroups.com>, Tracey Nicholson <tnicholson at hyattsville.org> Subject: Re: [HyattsvilleAginginPlace] Shortcake Bakery
There were two burglaries in Mount rainier in the same block as Glut food co-op now almost a year ago. The water hole bakery and nisi's boutique both had their doors smashed. Both had large glass doors. The burlger was able to Break them and Slip in. We understood both happened after 6 AM in the morning. There was video which marked the time of the theft
~Nikki
On May 4, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com [HyattsvilleAginginPlace] <HyattsvilleAginginPlace-noreply at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Shortcake Bakery will be closed today, but open tomorrow.  Cheryl is recovering from a burglary this week, with the front door smashed.  Last week the back door was smashed.  May I suggest lots of support Friday and Saturday to one of our favorite local businesses?  She reports the Chief and Hyattsville Police have been very responsive.  Nina Faye

    __._,_.___

        Posted by: Nina Faye <ns_faye at yahoo.com>

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group