[RP TownTalk] Adelphi Pool opens THIS Saturday! Register here...

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:53:33 UTC 2017

We have belonged to this pool for many years (after we missed the window of
opportunity to sign up for membership at the PG Pool), and we really love
them. Lovely pool, lovely bath house, fun community activities, great swim
team. Hope to see you there this summer!

https://adelphipool.org/

Don't miss summer fun 2017 at the Adelphi Pool!  Beautiful grounds, wide
open spaces, sun, shade, a swim team, a snack bar and some of the latest
hours around!

This summer we are featuring:

Bands
Trivia
Karaoke
Watermelon nights
S'mores evenings at our fire pit
Food trucks
Open houses
And so much more!

Join while there are still spaces left!

For more information contact membership chair Dawn Nichols
dawnandjoe at verizon.net

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families