[RP TownTalk] Puppy

S.C. Lamphier s.lamphier at outlook.com
Tue May 23 17:39:02 UTC 2017

A puppy, likely a German Shepard mix, male, was dropped off at the fire station yesterday.  it was found on the railroad tracks by Queensbury.  one of the members brings his dog to the station occasionally so we had food on hand.  He drank 1/2 the bowl of water in seconds, but couldn't chew the hard food.  we softened the hard food in water to feed him.

Animal control picked him up.  A tame puppy by the way.  The animal control officer thought that he would be rapidly adopted.

Anyhow, I am posting in case someone knows to whom the puppy belongs to.

Steve Lamphier, Riverdale VFD

Sent from Windows Mail