[RP TownTalk] Fwd: MBH Poetry Reading This Saturday afternoon in Riverdale Park, MD, 2pm

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 23:11:06 UTC 2017

Fun event on Saturday from 2-4pm - one of the poets is a friend of one of
my friends! Sadly I can't be there, but thought I'd pass along the
recommendation in case others are interested.

-Sarah

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com>Supporting students with learning
differences & their families*