[RP TownTalk] Garbage in the stream?

Susan Older sue at simplysue.com
Wed Apr 4 12:30:11 UTC 2018

Hi Neighbors,
I called the city but could not quite get a straight answer on whose jurisdiction the stream on Taylor Rd is in. I’m so tired of wading through garbage every morning to walk my dog in the park. Can anyone help me find out who to pester about getting this  cleaned out. One Earth day cleaning is not enough. This area needs constant picking up due to the trash coming through the stream itself and the piles of debris from the soccer teams that blows into the brush.  Is it Riverdale Park city, Parks and planning? Army Corps? County? I would appreciate your help so we can get this cleaned up for our community and other folks who want to enjoy our neighborhood. It just gets worse and worse.

Sincerely,
Sue
Senior Dumpster Diva,
Tanglewood Works