[RP TownTalk] Garbage in the stream?

Spiro Dimakas spiro.dimakas11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:45:33 UTC 2018

Which stream?

1) Wells Run (the one that's between East West Hw managed by State Highway)
2) The NE Branch of the Anacostia (The Big one that runs between Taylor and Tanglewood managed by MNCPPC)
3) The little collection thing that runs on the other side of the levee on our side of town (Pretty sure it's MNCPPC or the towns)

Sent from my iPhone