[RP TownTalk] Voter Expansion Legilslation

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:56:38 UTC 2018

Bob, this is ridiculous. There *have* been public hearings on this piece of
legislation -- two of them, in fact. And there have also been two work
sessions.

Residents have been invited to share their thoughts at the public hearings,
and the work sessions are a chance to dig into the weeds of the proposed
legislation. There is another work session scheduled for later this month
on April 30, and another public hearing ahead of a Council vote on May 7.

You're asking for "special" hearings above and beyond what the Town already
schedules for *every other piece of legislation* it considers.

Show up to the meetings and speak your piece. There's no need to harass
Councilmembers on a town listserv.

-Heather