[RP TownTalk] Voter Expansion Legilslation

Bob Smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 19:06:35 UTC 2018

Ms Cronk,
All due respect, no there have been no PUBLIC Hearings on the legislation.
There were two Legislative committee meetings concerning incomplete legislation. There were no common standard public notice of a public hearing.

There is no crisis demanding consideration of this faulty legislation.
There is time to do it correctly.

bob smith

sfmc68 at verizon.net