[RP TownTalk] Voter Expansion issue

Bob Smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 21:13:15 UTC 2018

 I find it interesting that I have had telling me to stop asking the council legislative committee to respond to questions the spokesperson said she would respond to by tomorrow.

Just as a point of order, this is a forum to raise such questions.

I did question the legislation at the working session in, at the legislative session, and was promised a response to each of the detailed questions - provided to the council and to town talk.

The purpose of this list is to exchange information and ask for help from those who signed up for it.

sfmc68 at verizon.net