[RP TownTalk] Community Focus Groups - Riverdale Park Station - April 16th and 17th

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Apr 11 13:26:33 UTC 2018

Hello,

Please see attached for an informative flyer on some upcoming community focus groups being held here at Riverdale Park Station. We invite you and other involved community members to join us on Monday and Tuesday, April 16th and 17th, in the second-floor space above MOD Pizza. Please RSVP to your chosen session by emailing ProgrammingRPS at gmail.com<mailto:ProgrammingRPS at gmail.com>.

*Riverdale Park Station Townhome Owners: Please see separate flyer from Jennifer Green for information on your exclusive community group session.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Also feel free to distribute through your personal channels if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity!

Best,

Elise Bamburg
Marketing Coordinator
Riverdale Park Station

Office: 301-955-0730
Cell: 301-256-2482
elise.bamburg at cushwake.com<mailto:elise.bamburg at cushwake.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D36F4E.2E5215A0]

4595 Van Buren Street, Suite 230
Riverdale Park, MD 20737 | USA
cushmanwakefield.com<http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/>

LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cushman-&-wakefield> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CushmanWakefield> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/cushwake> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/thecushmanwakefield> | Google+<https://plus.google.com/117696679233125464118/posts> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/cushwake>

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way using any information contained within this communication. If you have received this communication in error please contact the sender by telephone or by response via mail. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may be subject to legal or other professional privilege and contain copyright material.
Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.

Access to this email or its attachments by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email or its attachments, nor take or
omit to take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.

We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorised access.

Any views or opinions presented in this email or its attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.