[RP TownTalk] Book reading and signing by Douglas Thompson

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 17:14:07 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 from 3-5pm at My Dead Aunt's Books store,
5132 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781 (inside Tangelwood Works)
local author, Yoga teacher and owner of Yoga Space, Douglas Thompson
will presents a wonderful mash up of thought and body which is the
essence of his art.

Come out to My Dead Aunt's Books to learn more and commune with the author.

About his book: Based on scholarly research and a fresh interpretation
of historic fact, Fully Human: The Story of a Man Called Yeshua presents
an alternative history of Jesus, one that renders him in flesh and
blood, someone both more worldly and mystical than the figure recounted
in Biblical stories. The imagining of Yeshua’s lost years shows a child
living in India and becoming a man with the full range of human emotions
but also profound insights and powers.

REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED
BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Gloria