[RP TownTalk] Historic Houses in Riverdale Park - Presentations on Dec. 12

Douglas McElrath mcelrathd at msn.com
Tue Dec 11 14:11:30 UTC 2018

Ten students from the historic preservation program at the University of Maryland will be presenting the results of their research on houses in our town on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at the Riversdale mansion.  Each student will provide a short summary of their findings with slides, and then we will have time for questions about their research and the history of Riverdale Park.  Everyone is invited to attend, and the program should be finished by 8:00.

If we have time, I invite town's people to bring their ideas about using this research as part of the Riverdale's upcoming centennial anniversary in 2020.

Doug McElrath
4901 Ravenswood Rd.