[RP TownTalk] Waterproofing recommendations?

Melanie McCarty yerstar at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 12:39:06 UTC 2018

Hi neighbors,

This weekend's heavy rain caused quite a bit of water to seep into our  basement.  A waterproofing company is recommending major construction (installing a french drain and sump pump) to fix the problem. It will be quite costly and will mean tearing up our finished basement.

We're new to Riverdale, but I understand that water issues like this are fairly common in this area. We are interested to hear what others' experiences have been: what waterproofing techniques have worked, what haven't, and if there are local waterproofers that you recommend.

Thanks in advance!

-Melanie McCarty and Travis Hammond

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone