[RP TownTalk] Fundraiser at MOD Pizza TONIGHT!!

Alex Hirtle alexhirtle at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:02:52 UTC 2018

Hi Neighbors,

If anyone is in the mood for pizza...  I wanted to share that the MOD Pizza in Riverdale Park Station is donating 20% of sales to Robert Goddard Montessori School (RGMS) all day on Tuesday Feb 13th. RGMS is a local public school.

To participate, just show them the attached flyer on your smartphone (or print it) and they will donate a portion of your bill to RGMS. If you were feeling hungry anyway, this is a nice way to help support donations to one of our local public schools.

MOD Pizza is located at 4401 Woodberry Street in the new(er) Riverdale Park Station, just a short walk north of the Whole Foods Market.

MOD Pizza

February 13th

All Day - 20% Donations to Robert Goddard Montessori PTSA, to help support arts integration in this public school.

Sincerely,

Alex Hirtle