[RP TownTalk] Join Me for Free Coffee @ Vista Gardens Starbucks

Alonzo Washington alonzo at alonzowashington.com
Tue Feb 13 22:07:48 UTC 2018

<https://act.myngp.com/el/T2gogPFMRKFs1GkgN-1x5s_IpYBfCYNEqAKqXSsIzYs=/wY7zuCZiaZh53CcUfKfHrIFClbg01SGuC0tTf-P2dTI=>

Dear Neighbor,

*Please join me at my upcoming "Table Talk Tour" at the Starbucks in the
Vista Gardens Marketplace (10621 Martin Luther King Jr. Hwy, Bowie, MD
<https://maps.google.com/?q=10621+Martin+Luther+King+Jr.+Hwy,+Bowie,+MD&entry=gmail&source=g>)
onSaturday, February 24th from 10:00am-12:00pm. This month, we will be
joined by the Prince George's County Police Department, the Prince George's
County Department of Permitting, Inspections & Enforcement, and the Prince
George's County Department of Public Works & Transportation to hear any
public safety, road, and traffic issues in your community.  *

As I have knocked on doors and visited communities around the Vista Gardens
Marketplace, I know many residents continue to have strong concerns of
excessive speeding, unfilled potholes, road and sidewalk resurfacing,
deteriorating aprons, and water drainage. If you or your neighbors have
experienced these issues in your community, I encourage you to attend my
"Table Talk Tour" so our County Agencies can hear directly from you.

In addition to these topics, we will also discuss any issues, thoughts, or
concerns you have regarding the 2018 Legislative Session. I want to provide
you with an update on my 2018 Legislative Agenda, which includes increased
accountability within our public school system, expanding affordable
housing opportunities, and furthering criminal justice reforms.

If you are motivated to get more involved in your community, I encourage
you to join me for this important discussion in your neighborhood.

See you on February 24th!

Sincerely,

-Alonzo

Alonzo T. Washington
Maryland State Delegate

www.AlonzoWashington.com
<https://act.myngp.com/el/T2gogPFMRKFs1GkgN-1x5s_IpYBfCYNEqAKqXSsIzYs=/wY7zuCZiaZh53CcUfKfHrIFClbg01SGuC0tTf-P2dTI=>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/T2gogPFMRKFs1GkgN-1x5s_IpYBfCYNEqAKqXSsIzYs=/O6c6V-A13uS33bwoLhTZVRO5lGiYaldRnsVcGyJ5Lmg=?lang=en>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/T2gogPFMRKFs1GkgN-1x5s_IpYBfCYNEqAKqXSsIzYs=/YD0g6QH4CWXruFvsszCntxuDAhnmE7hUKA3WrK-K7oo=>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/T2gogPFMRKFs1GkgN-1x5s_IpYBfCYNEqAKqXSsIzYs=/2mWESkRc5DyNFWYY4XBLlWMq5tS0fbEcZ2S9jSsxp8E=>
By Authority: Friends for Alonzo Washington, Cierra Washington, Treasurer

Friends for Alonzo Washington
P.O. Box 224
Hyattsville MD 20781 United States