[RP TownTalk] Antique Sale

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 22:15:43 UTC 2018

Posting for friend:
Greetings from O&C Antiques at the Fabian House

It's not too late for our on-going Big Close-out Sale through February.  Everything must go.

Great opportunity for Stagers or Interior Designers to find unique home décor items.

Take a peek at some of the items we have in store.

Feel free to share with others

   - O & C Antiques: Offering great discounts on furniture, home décor antiques, lighting, glassware, vintage  toys, lace/linen, collectibles and more.

HOURS: 10 & 11 Feb, 1pm-8pm, Saturday & Sunday

Saturday & Sunday, February 17 & 18, 12 – 6pm

Thursdays by appointment.

Fabian House

8519 Chestnut Avenue, Bowie MD

Oliver & Cynthia Smith