[RP TownTalk] Interior construction work in Jemal's bldg

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 14:38:38 UTC 2018

A restaurant?  Fantastic!  Hasn't been one there since Heineckes (spelling?);  Let's see, what would I like; yes, a seafood place would be great, or maybe a branch of the Jewel of India that's in Hillandale?  Maybe even an old-school family style restaurant in the manner of the old Calvert House Inn?