[RP TownTalk] Realtor Referral

Mike Edelman mike.b.edelman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:15:22 UTC 2018

Rich Cantwell
410-927-5495
towncentermd at gmail.com
http://www.towncentermd.com/
https://www.zillow.com/profile/Richard-Cantwell/

Highly recommended.  He's based in Greenbelt, grew up in this area, and
helped us buy our house in Riverdale a few years ago.  Also does home
remodeling/renovation -- he knows the guts of houses and is the best person
to have when walking through or inspecting a home.
Very straightforward and honest, not into cutting corners or making a quick
buck.
Also a really good poker player...

ME