[RP TownTalk] Realtor Referral

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:22:24 UTC 2018

Yorke Partners relies exclusively on the expert advice and expertise of
Cullen P. Watson, Esq. He has been our only realtor/broker and attorney for
a handful of years. His father, a realtor/builder/developer, sold us our
first rental property in 1982 and a dozen or more in the subsequent years.
Cullen is honest, energetic and smart. You can rely on him to get the job
done and done correctly.

Cullen P. Watson, Esq.
(C) 301-674-7351
(o) 202-688-1408