[RP TownTalk] 410

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 22:16:48 UTC 2018

Could someone in town hall (town administrator, clerk, public works etc) call the county to come cut the weeds on 410?  It makes our town look unkempt and trashy.  The tall weeds attract ticks, flies, rats, etc. I noticed Greenbelt doesn't have this problem.  Also trees are growing in the Wells Run area in the middle of the highway and will probably impede creek flow and cause flooding.  I think this is is a disgrace and should be addressed right away.  Also if you talk to the county, please ask them not to cut up the trash with the mower and have it fly all over the place as they have done in the past.  Please pick up the trash before you mow.  If the county cannot handle it, could the town do it and bill the county.  I would like to see a nice clean town.
Audrey Bragg, Ward 2