[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Community Challenge Announcement

Kate Kelly mrs.ahkelly at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:48:20 UTC 2018

This came in today from our friends at Washington Rowing School at
Bladensburg Waterfront Park.
I've participated for years and can testify that it's a terrific
opportunity.

Community Challenge Learn to Row is coming! Join in with your community
members to experience the thrill of rowing an eight.

   - Awesome sport that everyone should try.
   - Expert coaches, outstanding river setting.
   - No experience is required; brand new and experienced rowers are
   welcome.
   - Bring your friends and come make new ones.
   - Program kickoff is Saturday, July 28, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
   - Lots of practices to choose among in August on weekdays and weekends.
   - Practice schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays – 5:30 – 7:30 a.m. and 6:00
   – 8:15 p.m.; Saturdays 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.; Sundays 6:30 – 9:00 a.m. Come
   to lots or all of them.
   - Remember the Battle of Bladensburg on August 25 with our finale
   competition, the Bladensburg Races. Teams will be formed by neighborhood or
   social group as desired.
   - Program fee is $150 for adults, $75 for youth and seniors.
   - Questions? Contact Cindy Cole at 202-344-0886 or
   cindy at washingtonrowingschool.com <cindy at washingtonrowingschool.com>.
   - Sign up now <https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=3742>!
   https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=3742

--