[RP TownTalk] mail delivery

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 11:51:14 UTC 2018

Hmmm, seems several people are having problems w/ mail delivery, esp. around Ravenswood Road.  Actually, if Marianna hasn't received any mail at all, maybe sending her a "test" letter or 2 might be a good idea; or Marianna, you could send one to yourself?  (don't think she'd like getting any love letters from us (smile!).  I got 2 pieces of junk mail yesterday, nothing else.  Will have to catch others in my apartment bldg., see if they're having problems.  A shame because for a long while, our mail carrier was very reliable.   Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch!