[RP TownTalk] mail delivery

Leslie Plant lesliegailplant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:48:45 UTC 2018

Rod was an excellent mail carrier. We were happy for him but sad for us
when he told us he was going to retire. Besides consistently getting our
mail and packages through in a timely way, he was meticulous about latching
our gate on the way out. That's a real gift to us dog owners. Since his
retirement, receiving our mail on Somerset has been sporadic. I think Sarah
might be right - maybe we don't have a regular carrier for our neighborhood
yet. As Joni used to sing  "Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know
what you've got 'till it's gone ..."