[RP TownTalk] AWS event at New Deal Cafe today 5-7pm - native bees expert

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:46:43 UTC 2018

We love our native bees! (Wish I could identify all of them!)
If you're interested, there's an RSVP link at this link:
https://anacostiaws.salsalabs.org/20180606wwhh/index.html?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=e7b32513-3064-4603-9023-30e5e48154e3

June Watershed Wednesday Happy Hour - What's the buzz?

Wednesday, June 6, 2018
5:00 PM EDT - 7:00 PM EDT