[RP TownTalk] Black Leather Couch, Blue Sleeper Sofa and Barstools for Sale

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:33:57 UTC 2018

Hi Lucy, (copying the list because I'm sure others have had this
experience; I know I have)

I received the first of these messages on June 5th. You should know that
Gmail does some annoying things with messages you send to lists, which is
that it does not send you the copy of the message as distributed by the
listserv. I hate that policy, but since I use their service for free, I
can't really complain.

If you want to see if your message posted, you can view the archives here:
http://riverdale-park.org/pipermail/towntalk/

That's how I know when my messages post to the list.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families