[RP TownTalk] Proposed legislation to allow non citizens to vote in RP before council Mar 8 @ 6:30pm

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 04:26:14 UTC 2018

As I understand it, this legislation is still in committee. It hasn’t yet
been finalized, much less presented to the council for consideration.

-Sarah

--

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com>Supporting students with learning

*BOOK CLUB APRIL
23rd: https://guidingexceptionalparents.com/Presentations.html#BookClub
<https://guidingexceptionalparents.com/Presentations.html#BookClub>*
*Not What I Expected by Rita Eichenstein*