[RP TownTalk] Trolley trail update 3/9/2018

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Fri Mar 9 15:28:30 UTC 2018

I spoke with Mark Regulinski this morning about the closed trolley trail.
He told me that a solar-powered lighting system was in place, so that
concern had been addressed.  Colllege Park reported yesterday that bollards
are partially installed, and that should be completed today.  Mr Regulinski
is working to schedule the contractor to reinstall the barrier and remove
the fence.  He was hopeful that this would happen tomorrow (Saturday) but
it might be delayed into the early part of next week.  I’ll provide updates
as I hear more.

Best regards,

Alan

--