[RP TownTalk] More on "Voter Expansion"

Liz Bolin lizbolin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:46:55 UTC 2018

At the outset, this strikes me as what I call “feel good” legislation. I would certainly feel proud that I live in a progressive town that passes legislation aimed at equality for all residents. But if it’s not effective in actually driving that to  reflect in increased voter turn out and engagement, it’s just a lot of wasted time.

Liz Bolin