[RP TownTalk] March 28: SURJ GL Open House!

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:51:40 UTC 2018

 Hi Folks!

Please join us for a casual evening at Franklin's to learn more about
Showing Up for Racial Justice Green Line (SURJ GL), our work, and how to
plug in! Bring a friend - kiddos welcome!

When: Wed. March 28 5:30 -7pm

Where: Franklin's Brewery and Restaurant -- meet in the loft area.
           5121 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781

RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/2073856229514467/

There are a few parking lots in the area and bus lines that run along
Baltimore avenue. If you need transportation assistance or other
accommodations, please email: greenlinesurj at gmail.com

SURJ GL is the Prince George's County Chapter of Showing Up for Racial
Justice, a national organization of individuals and groups working to
undermine white support for white supremacy and build a racially just
society.

Want to learn more? Use the links below to connect with SURJ GL. We'll keep
you posted about events, trainings, and opportunities to plug into
anti-racist work throughout Prince George's County and the DMV at large.

Get involved: tinyurl.com/SURJGLwelcome
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2FSURJGLwelcome&h=ATMsj2LigSqBYFhhp_k_2qL-SZlCzy5ZzExX7mMZT_ZGzBQWk6CTo8LNTf9GfI_uvlDhbG4DYW8dYr1eodbPmyamvNSA84xf_s9T5q0BRNxuWBljjg&s=1>

Weekly newsletter: bit.ly/SURJGLnewsletter
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FSURJGLnewsletter&h=ATOGO2GVZfZ12AWz8yKSmPwvSOpfIe7dA6wZH3wWltX3bL4vSIY6VW8LrO9BPgynL3jPXjIQNcnRFGDLm2OuP1oOMNEIyOyacOz55e9zCvkuJ2kItg&s=1>

Facebook: facebook.com/SURJGreenLine/

Email: greenlinesurj at gmail.com

Best, on behalf of SURJ GL,