[RP TownTalk] Trolley trail update.....

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Mar 14 03:14:07 UTC 2018

Late today I received the following information from the Cafritz/Riverdale
Park Station development team. Quick summary: the trolley trail is likely
to be open by close of business on March 14. I'm keeping my fingers
crossed.....

"Further to our discussion this morning, this afternoon we received
confirmation from LF Jennings (our sitework contractor) that their fencing
subcontractor will be out tomorrow to replace the previously vandalized
fence and remove the recently installed fence which blocks the Hiker-Biker
trail. Replacement directional signs will follow later this week.

Additionally, we confirmed that CBG was able to complete the initial fence
work to limit access to the Building 5 garage site. They anticipate that
remainder of that work will be completed by early next week.

Based on these reports and barring any protesters lying down on the site to
obstruct the work, we expect that the detour route of the H-B trail will
reopen by COB tomorrow."

Best regards,

Alan

--