[RP TownTalk] Support Food Justice in Prince George's

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:01:16 UTC 2018

Hey Folks,

The Food Justice Coalition of 20743 (Capitol Heights) is opening a farmers
market this July as a step toward raising awareness for and growing
community participation in the local food system. Eventually they plan to
open a Co-op in this food dessert just a few miles away. Please give them a
like on FB, bookmark their website and spread the word on this call for
growers, vendors and nutrition educators! They are also in need of
financial support - link for donations on the website.

"HEY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE DMV! Do you own a food business? Trying
to get your catering company off the ground? Want to sell that delicious
homemade orange marmalade you’ve perfected? Got an urban farm that’s ready
to sell its harvest? We want you to sell at the market! We’re looking for
farmers, urban gardeners, food businesses, chefs, etc. to become vendors.
If you do healthy food or nutrition education, we’re especially looking for
you!

Email us at oakcrestfarmersmarket at gmail.com if you’re interested"

https://www.foodjusticecoalition.com/

https://www.facebook.com/oakcrestfarmersmarket/