[RP TownTalk] Town Legislation and Transparency

Bob Smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 20:40:43 UTC 2018

 Just for completeness, here is the entire thread to the legislative committee to and from me.
You will find no reference to privacy presumed or asked.

Councilperson Dixon,
      thank you for your responses and for keeping your word on your      offer to explain and respond if I contacted you.
      I find the responses less than satisfying, and disappointing, I      had expectations of a more fulsome exchange, but it is what it is.

      All the best to you to,
      bob smith