[RP TownTalk] ArtsFest2018 11am-5pm on Saturday, May 5

RP Arts Council rpartscouncil at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:56:59 UTC 2018

​
The Riverdale Park Arts Council (RPAC) proudly announces our 12th A
*rtsFest *event on Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 11 am to 5 pm.

*ArtsFest2018* will be held at the Riverdale Park train station parking lot
located at 5008 Queensbury Road, Riverdale Park, MD, 20737.

*ArtsFest2018* features live music, free kids activities, food trucks,
along with local artists and crafts vendors selling original art works and
crafts.

So support our local artists by coming to ArtsFest2018 this Saturday and
bringing your family, friends and neighbors!

Ken Laureys

RPAC Treasurer

www.RPArtsCouncil.org

301-661-6682