[RP TownTalk] Marianna Previti sings at MilkBoy ArtHouse this Weekend

Marianna Previti mariannarose at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 19:20:03 UTC 2018

Hello Neighbors,
What are you up to this weekend?
I wanted to let you know about a special concert that I am doing at MilkBoy ArtHouse in College Park Maryland.
I will be singing jazz with some of the most amazing musicians that I know. Jim Stephanson will be on guitar, John Previti on bass, Tim Ford on piano, Barry Hart on drums and Vince McCool will be on trumpet. I am so excited I could pinch myself! What a gift be playing with such amazing musicians!
The concert will be held on Sunday May 27th from 5 PM till 7 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://0>. Cost is $10 if tickets are purchased online or $12 at the door. I’m not exactly sure how to promote this but I thought I would start with friends first.
If you haven’t checked out MilkBoy ArtHouse yet, this is a great time to do so. It’s a super groovy joint with various performing spaces. We will be in the room behind the “book cases”-a very roomy but intimate listening space with a 200 seat capacity. The food and drink at this crafty joint are excellent and kids are welcome!
Please come if you can and spread the word! These wonderful musicians are getting paid via ticket sales plus it’s always better to play to a full house! Thanks in advance for your support. This is going to be fun!
Love, Marianna
Sent from my iPhone