[RP TownTalk] Studio sale- selling contents of mosaic art studio

Judy Stone austintula at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 23:02:09 UTC 2018

Hi- I am moving out of my Mosaic Art Studio in Riverdale - the entire stock of mosaic supplies are for sale. I have not worked in the studio for years, and would like to find a studio or individual interested in mosaics. At this time I am interested to sell the entire contents without splitting or selling individual components.

I have boxes, bags, jars full of mosaic supplies- HUNDREDS of square feet!Pique assiette (broken china, shells, porcelain, figurines, etc. much already cut into tesserae)
Sicis murano glass tiles
Pre-cut stained glass mosaic tesserae
Oceanside iridescent glass mosaic sheets
Glass tesserae on sheets and in jars
Whole sheets of stained glass- ready to be cut into tesserae

If you know anyone who is interested, please contact me at:
Judystoneart at gmail.com

Best,
Judy