[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [New post] Kapnos Taverna Closing in College Park Dec. 1

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:34:30 UTC 2018

Yes, always sad to see a business close, *especially* when the stated
reasons are as reported here. (In that sense, it's good news, I suppose,
that we no longer tolerate such inexcusable behavior, at least in some
parts of the marketplace.)
That being said, we went there once - and were shocked by the prices and
small portions (and underwhelming quality of the food).  We were certainly
never returning. I've no way to know how much others shared our assessment
or not.