[RP TownTalk] Coffee with a Cop Wednesday

Dan Behrend danbehrend at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:32:42 UTC 2018

Hyattsville sent the following news alert:

Join our Hyattsville Police Department THIS WEDNESDAY, October 3, for
National Coffee with a Cop Day! From 8 – 10 a.m., meet them at Starbucks
(4501 Van Buren Street) alongside the Riverdale Police Department. They’ll
then zoom over to the Starbucks at 3601 East West Highway from 10 a.m. – 12
p.m. Stop and say hi, voice your concerns, and ask any questions you may
have for them. We’ll see you there!

Since Riverdale Park Police will be taking part, and since it's in
Riverdale Park, I thought folks may be interested.

Apologies if I overlooked an earlier announcement about this event.