[RP TownTalk] Deceased dog off Rte. 1

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:01:54 UTC 2018

Neighbors -

I'm sad to report that there is deceased dog that has been struck by a
vehicle on the sidewalk at Sheridan and Route 1. It'snlocated on the UP
side, north of the intersection, just up from the 7-11. The dog appears to
be a small, older terrier mix, brown, white, and maybe some grey, I'd guess
25# or so. Looks like an older guy.  Please spread the word to dog owners.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was from the Riverdale side of the road. I
feel like I might have seen him loose over here around the neighborhood.

Why folks need to race to the red light to sit in traffic I'll never know.

Alison