[RP TownTalk] Saturday Festival at Bladensburg Waterfront Park with CanoeMobile

Alice Ewen alice.c.ewen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:55:49 UTC 2018

Sharing this event ... looks like fun-

Wilderness Inquiry’s Canoemobile returns to the Washington, DC Metro Area,
October 13th - 24th. People of all abilities will have the opportunity to
see their city from a new perspective. We have opportunities for you and
your family to get involved!

We'll be partnering with many organizations in the area, offering free
canoe rides for anyone and everyone. Join us:

* - October 13th: Festival del Rio Anacostia 2018, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM at
Bladensburg Waterfront Park*

Festival del Rio Anacostia is a free, bilingual family-friendly event!
Bring your friends and family and celebrate the outdoors and the Anacostia
River. There will be crafts, entertainment, food, and free canoe rides
provided by Wilderness Inquiry! For more information you can visit the
event webpage at: http://www.anacostia.net/rio_english.html

Interested in volunteering? We'll be working with school and youth groups
all week; email canoemobile at wildernessinquiry.org for more information.

Canoemobile engages people in introductory outdoor experiences, enhances
learning opportunities, cultivates a stewardship ethic, and creates
pathways to pursue educational and career opportunities in the outdoors. We
are thrilled to connect with your community!