[RP TownTalk] Lawn help

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:53:49 UTC 2018

Well, I guess all good things come to an end. I've recommended my previous
yard guy many times over the years, but I'm having a hard time getting him
to come mow our lawn, which is now shamefully unkempt. I'm desperate for a
new yard person. I need someone reliable who does a nice job. Really
grateful for any recommendations!

-Sarah

***

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D.* | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Book Club* - Monday October 24th - *The Self-Driven Child* by William
Stixrud & Ned Johnson. Register here: http://bit.ly/Oct2018BookClub

*FREE Online Parenting Autism Summit* - Listen to 30+ autism and parenting
experts as they share effective symptom management and parenting
strategies. Nov 5-9. http://parentingautismsummit.com