[RP TownTalk] Lawn help

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 12:58:46 UTC 2018

Sarah,
We have had Mike Tolson do yard work for us. He's professional and does a thorough job. His contact number:
202-415-2135
AndrewRavenswood Rd.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 8:54, Sarah Wayland<sarah.wayland at gmail.com> wrote:   Well, I guess all good things come to an end. I've recommended my previous yard guy many times over the years, but I'm having a hard time getting him to come mow our lawn, which is now shamefully unkempt. I'm desperate for a new yard person. I need someone reliable who does a nice job. Really grateful for any recommendations!
-Sarah
*
Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences & their families
Book Club - Monday October 24th - The Self-Driven Child by William Stixrud & Ned Johnson. Register here: http://bit.ly/Oct2018BookClub
FREE Online Parenting Autism Summit - Listen to 30+ autism and parenting experts as they share effective symptom management and parenting strategies. Nov 5-9. http://parentingautismsummit.com_______________________________________________
TownTalk mailing list
To post to the list, send mail to TownTalk at riverdale-park.org

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.riverdaleparkmd.gov