[RP TownTalk] JAZZ TONIGHT! 5:30 to 8:30 MULLIGAN'S LOCATED AT UMD GOLF COURSE!

Marianna Previti mariannarose at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:26:47 UTC 2018

Hello Friends,
Just wanted to tell you about some excellent music happening near our neighborhood. The jazz band Cheek to Cheek will be playing at Mulligan‘s Grill and Pub which is located on site of the University of Maryland golf course just off of 193. It’s a lovely setting to have dinner and drinks while hearing jazz music from some of DC’s finest musicians. We will be playing periodically throughout the fall, but wanted you to know that we are playing TONIGHT from 5:30 to 8:30. Break any plans that you previously had and leave work early! We would love to see you there!

http://mulligans.umd.edu/

Mulligan's Grill and Pub – Classic Clubhouse Fare at the ...<http://mulligans.umd.edu/>
mulligans.umd.edu
Clubhouse Catering is pleased to provide formal dinner and buffet service, or more casual self-serve and al fresco dining.